Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#2

It's such a mess outside right now - cold, snowy, icy rain, slushy foot-deep puddles. I need a dose of something cute, like these cat slippers. I love the embroidered bees and wasps and triangle trim. I believe they're of Chinese origin, photographed at work. Wish I had a pair for my wet feet.


I'll have to make do making a pot of tea in a hand-thrown pot made by a former coworker many years ago. The hot pad is a single crochet simple square motif of Habu cotton yarn.

Black Coffee pad & pot

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Whoever embroidered those slippers was very talented!

Umar Nadeem said...

superb work man i just visit your blog its very good


Urdu poetry

lisa solomon said...

hi betsey ! i would ADORE your help w/ my project. can you email me directly? lisa @ lisasolomon.com