Sunday, December 23, 2007

It can be difficult to do Christmas shopping and not get a little something for your self. I ended up getting Lacy Crochet while browsing at Black Ink in Harvard Square. I had some pearl cotton sitting around and made the flower pot holder/doily from it. I didn't have enough for the last 7 rows so I had to improvise and make a smaller doily. It also looks cute as a pouch. The lampwork glass beads on the drawstring are from Roessler Glass in Boston's South End.

This just finished crochet thread zippered coin pouch looks like it could be a pattern in the book.
And an unexpected Christmas present, my invite to Ravelry arrived today!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Betsey, I am not surprised you were drawn to that book. I saw some of the inside pages at Knit Picks and thought of you immediately.

Congrats on getting your Ravelry invite! Can't wait to see your projects, etc. there.