Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's a Blue Ribbon Day

Blue Peninsula's blog is always a good read, full of inspiration, gorgeous photography, spectacular art and knitting, and views of Ida the cat, now and then. So I was surprised when Bonnie gave me this Blog Award. There are some rules that go along with its honor:

1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
3) Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links.
4) Leave a comment at the recipients' blogs so they can pass it on.

I decided to pass the honor onto a few blogs that highlight rug hooking since they are so few and far between. The first 2 blogs I've followed from the early days of my blog.

I've recently come across and have been following these rug hooking blogs:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy to have found you through google alerts and so many others from your blog, I to am a rug hooker from Missouri.
Katie
Primitive woolen.typepad
great blog you have I enjoyed reading it.

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Wow look at that so deserved blue ribbon. Love your site and so enjoyed the rug hooking links. I have a passion for rug hooking.

Have a great day.
JoEllen